Monday, February 28, 2011

A REPEAT OF THE LINKS

FLASH FICTION CHALLENGE- SCARRY NIGHT

I am waiting for Stephen D. Rogers story which somehow got lost--as I feared. And also, if there is no comment from me on your story, it is because I had trouble penetrating your blog's system for comments.
I have to say these are excellent if hair-raising stories. But whose fault is that? I didn't read one that wasn't terrific.








Keith Rawson
Sandra Seamans
Brian Lindenmuth
Todd Mason
Kevin Barker
Alan Griffiths
Eric Beetner
Jack Bates
Dana King
Chad Eagleton
Matt McBride
Paul Brazill
Anita Page
Fleur Bradley
Salvatori Buttaci
Kathleen Ryan
Katherine Tomlinson
Jimmy Callaway
Rosemarie Keenan
Kieran Shea
Absolutely Kate
John Kenyon,
Chad Rohrbacher
John Weagly,
Heath Lowrance
Gerald So
Cam Ashley
Chris Deal
Al Leverone,
Jack Bates
Evan Lewis
Julia Madeleine
Wellesfan
Loren Eaton,
Veronia Marie Louise Shaw
Graham Powell
Rick Robinson
John Norris
Al Tucher,
Malachi Stone
Gary Stevens
Cormac Brown
Rob Kitchin
M.C. Funk
R. L. Kelstrom
Dana Kabel
Jerry House
Eric Peterson

18 comments:

Iren said...

I also have one up over at my blog. Eric

J F Norris said...

This list somewhow cut off and missed 15 people's names.

Heath Lowrance said...

Pattie, wow... what an undertaking this must have been for you. We all owe you a great big thanks for putting together all this terrific reading material. You rock!

Alan Griffiths said...

I'd also like to add my thanks to you, Patti. You are a star for doing this!

Best, Alan

Todd Mason said...

Knowing how much you enjoy setting up links...good on you. Rest up before encouraging another story-go-round!

Stephen D. Rogers said...

Hey Patti,

Punished is Never Past Tense? :)

Stephen

pattinase (abbott) said...

Stephen, I never got it. Send it over and I will put it right up.
aa2579@wayne.edu
I got the piece about your story but not this.

Rob Kitchin said...

Blimey, there's a few nights reading here. Fantastic turn out. Thanks for putting it together, Patti.

Kate Pilarcik ~ absolutely said...

Here Patti ~ A single white rose, trying to be slid under your doorway - joinin' the gallant gents over there in thanks for being the ringleader of a grand swirl o'stories. Goin' to read now and dash commentos. Aw gee, trust you don't step on the rose when you open the door. I tried all the right angles.

'THANKS LADY!'
~ Absolutely*Kate

Anonymous said...

Wow,what a lot of work must have gone into organizing all these stories, and what a great bunch of stories, too! I've been reading all morning (dishes can wait). Thanks for all!
Michel

Anonymous said...

Been hit with some heavy work deadlines that worked me through the weekend. I probably won't finish the story today, but I will post when I'm done.

Thank you for the great story prompt.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Let me know and I will post the link, Ron.

C. Margery Kempe said...

The perpetually late Kate chimes in at last after being prodded by Todd (!). Here's mine.

Gary Stevens said...

Thanks, Patti. I'm gonna spend the next few days reading every one of these.

Unknown said...

I see my reading for the next few nights!

Thank you so much Patti, for putting this all together! :=)

Al Tucher said...

What a line up! As I read, it's becoming more and more obvious that scars and noir go together

Kate Pilarcik ~ absolutely said...

Patti - Thanks much for the swingin' thoughts you left on my "OH SOUL O'MIO" piece in the Scarry Night parade of writes.

Here's the actual link to my piece as I'll be putting up a Robert Randisi spot next on his Rat Pack Mysteries so the general AT THE BIJOU hit would most likely zap there. (though that's not a bad thing, huh?)

http://at-the-bijou.blogspot.com/2011/02/rat-pack-revue-oh-soul-omio-by.html < OH SOUL O'MIO

Are the scars out tonight?
Oh yeah! Goin' readin' now ...
~ Absolutely*Kate

Fiona Glass said...

Rats! I'm so cross with myself - I completely forgot that the deadline was the end of Feb. *scowls*

Great that you had so many entries, though - I'm looking forward to reading them all.