Wednesday, November 02, 2011

A Guest Appearance


Thanks to Sandra Seamans for inviting me to talk about my collection MONKEY JUSTICE on her blog.

If you haven't been there before, it is my second stop every day because she keeps her fingers on the pulse of the crime fiction short story writing community.

Sandra has an e- collection of her terrific stories coming out soon.

It is very difficult for online (mostly) short story writers to make our presence known. And I thank everyone who has posted a review on Amazon, bought my book, or even read my stories online. I quit writing literary stories because it felt like I was writing in a void. I only feel like that on some days now.

Anyway, thanks Sandra!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, and I liked your story at that link. Good twist!

Jeff M.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Thanks, Jeff!