Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BOAT MAGAZINE's second feature is on Detroit



Check out their website here. Nice video. This is Detroit. I just ordered it, have to see how they cover it after living here for months. From Bosnia to Detroit. I guess Somalia is next.

Bill Crider says this helps, so if you have a spare minute, go over to Amazon and click like for Monkey Justice.


I need all the help I can get and thanks to anyone who's bought it or blogged about it or reviewed it on Amazon.

And congrats to Tiger, Justin Verlander. Cy Young and AL MVP. That's a rare thing.

8 comments:

George said...

Justin Verlander deserves the Cy Young and the AL MVP. Rare thing is right!

Anonymous said...

Very rare. I don't believe in pitchers getting the MVP Award but if anyone deserves it, it was him.

But...in 1978 Ron Guidry had one of the greatest seasons of any pitcher in the modern era.

He was 25-3 with a 1.74 ERA, 9 shutouts and 248 strikeouts, including 18 in one game.

Yet he finished second in the MVP race to Jim Rice, who hit .315 that year (leading the league in triples, home runs and RBI's).\

Jeff M.

Anonymous said...

They won't let you "like" a book more than once. I tried.

Jeff M.

pattinase (abbott) said...

I keep forgetting I hit Bill's and try to hit it again. Life is now full of senior moments.

Erik Donald France said...

Oh coon on all three counts. Boat. Like. And Sport.

Nigel Bird said...

Patti, I've bought and liked, just haven't found much reading time of late. I'll get there in the end though as it's right at the top of my list.

The very best for the hols,

nigel
x

Anonymous said...

Patti - Happy to help however I can! And congratulations to Verlander!

Anonymous said...

Not Somalia... South America! Though we do love Europe and there's plenty of fantastic cities to cover there – we're taking one continent at a time.

Thanks for covering Boat Magazine!