Wednesday, May 28, 2008

RULES RE: Friday's Forgotten Books

There are no rules.

You can choose any book of any genre you like. Fiction or non-fiction. You can do it once, once in a while, or every week. You don't have to be tagged by someone else. It doesn't have to be a long review. The goal is to get the titles out there.


You don't have to be a crime fiction writer or even a writer to participate. Readers are welcomed. This is not a meme but a weekly (hopefully) endeavor.


I would love anyone who reads one of the mentioned books to let me know too. That would be a nice second aim: we are reading the books others mention.

It will be harder and harder for me to find you so please find me.

Just send me your link or review by Thursday of the week you want it to appear. Or just let me know it will be up the next day. If I miss one, let me know.

June 20th will be an off day unless someone else wants to do it.

3 comments:

Clea Simon said...

Hey, can we participate more than once? Now I'm feeling bad for not doing the Tony Dunbar/Tubby Dubonnet books!

Anonymous said...

patti, i'll do an FB next friday, june 6.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Thanks, Anne. Looking forward to it.
Clea- as much as you like-just alert me so I can put up your link.