Tuesday, June 09, 2015

THE OFFICIAL PUBLICATION DAY FOR CONCRETE ANGEL






I think a post from me might turn up here or there.Or a review.  I will give you the links as if you haven't heard enough about me. It will all subside soon and I will go back to being "THE QUESTION LADY."

Here is the link from J. Kingston Pierce's mammoth piece on the book in KIRKUS REVIEW.  
A Conversation with Patti Abbott and Rob Hart about their experiences in getting published on SHOTGUN HONEY. 
On Bill Crider's blog "About Being a Late Bloomer"
From Scott Montgomery at MYSTERY PEOPLE at BOOK PEOPLE.
And some more on THE RAP SHEET.  
And from Margot Kinberg

Thanks so much for boost, my dear friends.

12 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Enjoy!

Scott D. Parker said...

You will always remember 9 June 2015...
Huge congrats!

Jeff Meyerson said...

Your hard work and perseverance has paid off at last.

Congratulations.

Jeff M.

Evan Lewis said...

Nice!

Gerard said...

https://flic.kr/p/tsCGTx

pattinase (abbott) said...

So sweet, Gerard. Thanks. And thanks to all.

BV Lawson said...

Congrats, Patti! Always knew you'd do it eventually - so sorry about the publisher bumps in the road, but it appears to have turned out for the best. Best wishes with the launch!

Dana King said...

You should be popping up all over the Internet. You've earned it. I'm about 30 pages in and loving it.

pattinase (abbott) said...

And your opinion means so much to me, Dana. GRIND JOINT was such a bravura performance. Thanks to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Patti!!!!!!

TracyK said...

That was a great piece at Kirkus. I read every word of it; very interesting interview. I have started the piece at the Rap Sheet but haven't finished it (I will). I loved your essay at Bill Crider's blog. We are of a similar age so I can appreciate your journey. I am saving reviews until I read my copy.

pattinase (abbott) said...

It took me hours to answer those question and my answers were probably too long. Thanks for reading it. You may be the only one!