Monday, June 01, 2015

Gerald So's Bookshelf

1) What books are currently on your nightstand?

SCENT OF MURDER by James O. Born and THE DEVIL'S GAME by Sean Chercover.

2) Who is your all-time favorite novelist?

I've been a moderator too long to have one favorite, but here are three in alphabetical order: Jeremiah Healy, Robert B. Parker, S.J. Rozan.

3) What book might we be surprised to find on your shelves?

One by romance author Jill Shalvis. I enjoyed it, but I forget the title, and I can't pick it out from a list of her books.

4) Who is your favorite fictional character?

Alonso Quixano (Don Quixote)

5) What book do you return to?

Too many to list. That's why I like having a bookcase right in my bedroom/home office.

Gerald So has hosted Chatterific-an online interview site and 5-2 an online and print crime poetry site since 2011. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting variety of books and authors here!! I like the bookshelf itself, too.