Monday, April 27, 2015

Dave Zeltserman's Shelves



             What books are currently on your nightstand?

             Border Town Girl by John D. MacDonald
             Firebreak by Richard Stark
  
             Who is your favorite novelist of all time? 

             Joseph Heller
  
             What books might we be surprised to find on your shelves?

                 
              I doubt I have a single novel that would surprise anyone familiar with my writing. I    guess I'll go with my complete E. C. Seger Popeye volumes.

              Who is your favorite fictional hero?

              Continental Op 

              What book do you return to?
             
              Red Harvest by Dashiell Hammett

Dave Zeltserman is an award-winning noir, mystery and horror writer. His latest book, about demon hunting in Newton, Massachusetts, “The Boy Who Killed Demons,” is out now. Two of his crime novels, “Small Crimes” and “Outsourced,” are currently in film development and both are scheduled to go into production this summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for continuing this series, Patti! I could definitely see returning to Dashiell Hammett's work...