Saturday, July 21, 2012

Brooklyn Zoo


Megan, Darcy, Alison & Chris moved to NY in 1994. You know about Megan.

Alison became an actress. moved to L.A., and has been in several TV series over the years. Chris, the editor of the Rutgers Law Review, has a brilliant legal career in Denver with two young sons.

Darcy started out as a free lance writer but felt something was missing. So she went back to school for many years, got a Ph.D. in psychology and became a psychotherapist. This is about her year as a resident at a mental hospital in Brooklyn. She is in practice now full-time, has a darling daughter and another on the way.

How could I ask her to write this herself, but here she is thanks to you tube.
Another book on police psychologists is on the way.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gave her credit. Our one an only visit to Kings County (to see a relative who shall remain nameless) was pretty scary. This was probably the mid-to-late '70's.

Sounds like a book to check out.

Jeff M.

Anonymous said...

Patti - Wow! Thanks for sharing. I am most 100% definitely going to read this book.

Charles Gramlich said...

Quite an accomplished family. And this book is pretty much down my own line of work.

Gerard said...

Sounds interesting. I'll order it for work.

pattinase (abbott) said...

I have my copy.

pattinase (abbott) said...

I can only claim motherhood for one of them.