Tuesday, December 27, 2016

San Junipero Episode of BLACK MIRROR

One of my problems with some of the BLACK MIRROR episodes, streaming on Netflix, has been they lean too heavily on understanding technology and how it applies to modern life-its deficits and its pluses.

But this episode SAN JUNIPERO is so much more about our humanness, about romance, about what we will choose in the end for our end. I don't want to ruin it and it took me twice to really get it. And even after that I read reviews online that told me I had missed clues. But if you haven't seen it and stream netflix, it is well worth your time. I think it is a small work of genius.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...haven't seen this, I admit. But I hear good things about it...

George said...

Patrick is a big fan of BLACK MIRROR. NETFLIX is making some smart decisions about Original Conent!

pattinase (abbott) said...

They have a new series/movie every day.

Jeff Meyerson said...

We just started watching the first series and so far only have seen the rather off-putting episode with the Prime Minister and the pig. This one sounds a lot better!

pattinase (abbott) said...

We skipped that one on advice. This is in the third set.

Jeff Meyerson said...

I wish someone had told us to skip it too.

Steve Oerkfitz said...

My favorite is the first of the newest season. The one with Bryce Howard.