Saturday, August 10, 2013

Kevin at 6 1/2




Kevinisms

Nana-did you know ladies more than fifty years old can't birth babies?

Can you check my back? When it itches, I get scared I am turning into something else.

I don't believe in ghosts, witches or goblins. But I think there are leprechauns because I saw one's hat once.

Maybe there is a Santa Claus, but I don't think reindeer can fly.

If a genie gave me three wishes, I would wish I could breathe fire like a dragon, I would wish I could eat bad food all the time, and I would wish I was invisible.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Kevinisms. I love the wishes.


Jeff M.

Anonymous said...

Patti - Oh, Kevin is such a great kid! Thanks for sharing his view of life.

YA Sleuth said...

Love these :-) Thanks for sharing.

George said...

Kevin obviously has some experience with Kafka as evidenced by asking you to check his back!

Anonymous said...

And I for one am thrilled that women over 50 can't birth no more babies!

Deb

David Cranmer said...

I'm with him on leprechauns. I saw one's hat once as well.

Charles Gramlich said...

His three wishes are now mine. I'd like those too.

Todd Mason said...

...reindeer can't fly?

*shuddering, as my whole worldview staggers*

It is great fun watching anyone figure out the world, particularly the very young.