Monday, December 18, 2006

Muzzle Flash

A new story on Muzzle Flash. Link to the side.

I'm reading Time Bends (Arthur Miller's memoirs)for my book group. I can't complain about the length of this one since I chose it but damn it's long. It's beautifully written but the last time I read it 20 years ago I had more time and still smoked. I think smoking made me a better reader. Also the lack of an Internet and lack of a job. gave me time. I was able to polish off 3-4 books a week. Now it's more like one. On a good week.

After a rewrite, Hardluck Stories took my story Quality Operations for the femme fatale issue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Hardluck story, that's awesome. I've got an idea for that issue that I'm trying to work out and I hope I'm not too late. That is def. one of the markets I want to crack and I've tried many, many times.

Maria said...

Way to go, Patti. Kudos.