Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD

I've been honored by Bill Crider, who's passed the One Lovely Blog Award on to me. Bill's blog was one of the first I ever read and I look at it at least once a day-mostly for Texas news, which is crucial to someone in Detroit. Or alligator news-same thing. He's a fabulous writer and person. His blog is a model of positive postings and lending a hand to anyone with a story online.

It is now my pleasure to pass on this award. These are the rules for those individuals I choose. They are simple:

1) Accept the award, and don’t forget to post a link back to the awarding person.
2) Pass the award on.
3) Notify the award winners.

As Bill said, I read so many blogs every day that to mention them all would take forever. I'm passing this on to a few of them, though I could list dozens more. Sandra Seamans, Kerrie Smith, Women of Mystery, and Ed Gorman. I am counting on them to pass it on to the other people I would like to list.

8 comments:

Clare2e said...

Hey thanks, Patti! That's the coolest.

Charles Gramlich said...

Neato! Well deserved. Congrats!

Richard Robinson said...

Congratulations, Patti. Couldn't happen to a nicer blog (or person).

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Patti! :) Well-deserved.

Kerrie said...

Congratulations Patti. And thanks for passing it on to me. I'll let you know when/where in a couple of days

pattinase (abbott) said...

Thanks, guys. Everyone deserves a pat on the back so take one.

Paul D Brazill said...

Congrats!

Kerrie said...

Thanks Patti. I've given my awards. My post is at Splashed and Lovely