Monday, September 30, 2024

Monday, Monday

 

Nobody Want This. Very cute show on Netflix. Also enjoying How to Die Alone on Hulu, Slow Horses (Apple), My Brilliant Friend, (Max) Pachinko (Apple) and pushing through Homicide.(Peacock). Binging does not suit every show. So I am going to take a break from Homicide.

Went to see Manhattan Shorts, which they are probably showing at a library or center in your hood. Ten pretty good shorts that you vote on. Some probably will get Oscar nods.

Reading Everything I Learned I Learned in a Chinese Restaurant, Curtis Chin. This is for my book group and the restaurant was in Detroit. I think I might have gone to it in the seventies.

Horrible storms, I am hoping Jerry wasn't too affected by it. This is never going away, is it? 

What's going on with you?

No comments: