Saturday, June 06, 2015

TV SHOWS I MISS


I doubt there has ever been a more satisfying start to finish story of a villain on TV. I could watch it all over again and probably will. Walt White was a bad man but he was always fun to spend an hour with. Would he have become the man he did if he wasn't struck with cancer?

Who is your favorite TV villain?


Charlie Stella was kind enough to let me blather on about my favorite writers and also offer a truly comprehensive review of CONCRETE ANGEL right here. I can never thank him enough for allowing me such a forum. And for being such a close reader of my book.

9 comments:

George Kelley said...

Catwoman on BATMAN. Julie Newmar was a permanent fixture in my teenage dreams back in the Sixties.

pattinase (abbott) said...

So funny, George. We just has a discussion with Kevin about Catwoman who he claimed was pretty tame as a villain. "She can't even use her tail," he told us, "it's just pinned on." (He doesn't see the sexiness yet).

Deb said...

Kevin Spacey seems to have cornered the market on the completely all-in villainous bad guy--on tv and the big screen: Wise Guy, House of Cards, The Usual Suspects. Even when he's playing the "good guy," there's usually just enough ambiguity to make us suspect our own sympathies.

Jeff Meyerson said...

Funny, but Ian Richardson in the original House of Cards would get my nod over Spacey every time.

Jackie is going with J.R. Ewing and Dad (Joe Morton) on Scandal.

Jeff M.

Jeff Meyerson said...

Funny, but Ian Richardson in the original House of Cards would get my nod over Spacey every time.

Jackie is going with J.R. Ewing and Dad (Joe Morton) on Scandal.

Jeff M.

Jeff Meyerson said...

Funny, but Ian Richardson in the original House of Cards would get my nod over Spacey every time.

Jackie is going with J.R. Ewing and Dad (Joe Morton) on Scandal.

Jeff M.

pattinase (abbott) said...

I need to watch the original. Did they do a bunch of seasons too?

Jeff Meyerson said...

Three seasons - House of Cards, To Play the King, The Final Cut.


Jeff M.

Charles Gramlich said...

Never watched it but I do want to see it at some point