Wednesday, May 20, 2015

From our friend, John Hegenberger

Back in 1988, I thought I could write. HA!
Sure, I had a couple of non-fiction books and a half-dozen short stories published, but I always wanted to write a book of fiction.  Flash forward trough almost 30 years of -- father of three, tennis enthusiast, Francophile, ex-marketing exec at Exxon, AT&T, and IBM, happily married for 45 years-- and we come full circle to AAA, Author Again At last.

Meet Eliot Cross, Columbus-based P.I. in 1988.

A series of serious crimes:  Kidnapping. Murder. Art Thief. Blackmail. Comic Books.

Private Investigator Eliot Cross faces heartache, headache, backache, and a royal pain in the neck in these rollicking noir stories from the heart of the Heartland.

Cross Examinations, Inc. established in 1988.

Crime in Columbus. HA!


Charles Gramlich said...

Some things are a long time coming

jhegenbe said...

Thanks, Patti.

Let's do virtual lunch.

Margot Kinberg said...

Oh, this looks interesting!