Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Back from the Dead


Happy to announce that Polis Books will be publishing my manuscript CONCRETE ANGEL in Spring-Summer 2015 and SHOT IN DETROIT the following year. Many ups and downs with this, but I'd like to thank Bryon Quertermous who stood by me through the demise of Exhibit A Books and the ms.' submission to Polis. And thanks to Jason Pinter for believing in the book enough to publish it.

From POLIS BOOKS: I'm thrilled to announce the latest talented author to join Polis Books. Sometimes every cloud has a silver lining, and it's with that in mind I'd like to welcome Patricia Abbott (aka Patti Nase Abbott) to our impressive and growing roster. We'll be publishing her debut novel CONCRETE ANGEL in Spring/Summer 2015 in print and digital simultaneously. Details from Publishers Marketplace:

14 comments:

Jerry House said...

Congrats! I'm looking forward to both!

Unknown said...

Excellent news!

J. Kingston Pierce said...

That's terrific news, Patti. Congratulations!

Cheers,
Jeff

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Very exciting news.

Congratulations.


Jeff M.

Deb said...

Congratulations--well-deserved!

Chris said...

Great news, Patti!

Prashant C. Trikannad said...

Congratulations, Patti!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Tucher said...

Excellent news!

Charles Gramlich said...

Excellent indeed! Congrats.

Loren Eaton said...

Absolutely wonderful news, Patti.

Rick Robinson said...

Yay you!

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Way cool!!!!

J F Norris said...

I was worried about the future of CONCRETE ANGEL when I read about what Angry Robot did with the Exhibit A imprint. So glad it will see the light of day! I'll do all I can to help promote it.