Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kevinisms


Everything in nature communicates. See those clouds up there. Well those clouds communicate with the earth by raining on it.

Why are human beings important? I understand why bumblebees are important because they pollinate flowers and make honey. But what do people really do?

I know three things about mummies. 1) they are usually green 2) they are like ghosts but wear bandages so you can see them 3) they are all girls.

How do people decide what animals to eat? I mean how about eating a rhino instead of a chicken? Rhinos are kinda mean.

6 comments:

Prashant C. Trikannad said...

"Why are human beings important?" That's deep. What did you tell him, Patti? I loved the "cloud communicating with the earth" bit too. Very original.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Actually my husband said it was because they had large enough brains to solve problems.

What he didn't say was that they should do just that more often.

He is a thinker and worrier all right.

YA Sleuth said...

He's brilliant :-) I always love these Kevinisms--thanks for brightening my Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Love the Kevinisms. I wonder why he thinks mummies (or is it the name?) are all girls.


Jeff M.

pattinase (abbott) said...

He thinks he is hearing Mommies.

Charles Gramlich said...

yeah, I wonder about the human beings thing myself.