Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Friday's Forgotten Books


was nominated for a Special Service Award at Spinetingler's annual love fest.

If you care to vote for the people who participate in Friday's Forgotten Books-people like Bill Crider--who has written a review every Friday for two years, go here and do it. Regardless, I am honored for all of us to be noticed. Two years worth of books now. I hope a few of them have found new readers.

P.S. Last I checked, the voting mechanism was down, but you have a month to vote. There are lots of other categories to consider. Congratulations to all the nominees.

The entire two years worth of choices are here.

12 comments:

Loren Eaton said...

Already voted for it!

George said...

I voted for it, too!

Richard R. said...

Cool, I think it's really neat that there is an awareness of what you (and we who post) do.

Travis Erwin said...

That is awesome. You of course got my vote and many thanks for the review on Amazon.

Paul D Brazill said...

Congratulations. Well deserved.

Terrie Farley Moran said...

I voted!!

pattinase (abbott) said...

Hi Terrie. Are you home yet?

Hannah Stoneham said...

Done - and congratulations!

Brian Lindenmuth said...

The ballot clears after you have voted. So new visitors (or those that haven't voted yet) WILL see the poll. For those who have already voted the noms are listed at the end of the post.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Ah, I wanted to go and congratulate people but had forgotten who was on there.

Barrie said...

That's fantastic! I'll vote for sure! And how wonderful that Bill Crider is!!

Kathleen A. Ryan said...

Congrats on the nomination. I certainly voted for FFB!