Saturday, September 14, 2013

FLASH FICTION CHALLENGE-THIRD CALL

Flash Fiction Challenge: MICHIGAN MAN'S TASTES GETS HIM INTO TROUBLE.

 This time the prompt comes from a headline from 1913 in a Detroit paper

MICHIGAN MAN'S TASTES GET HIM INTO TROUBLE.

I have no idea what the story was about because the print is so tiny. And I don't want to know, nor should you. Make it your own story. Feel free to change Michigan to whatever state or place you want. In fact, I suggest it. Maybe the places will factor in heavily. So the title of every story will be the same except for the place.The locales can make it zing.

The story should be 1000 words or less. If you have a blog, I will post the link. If not, I will post the story. Fall is a busy time so let's make the end date Sept 26th.

Let me know if you plan on writing a story and let me know again before the date. Please don't post it ahead of time if possible. I know some of you can write a story a lot faster than the rest of us, but it's more fun if they all get "birthed" the same day. 

Are you in?

2 comments:

Kelly Robinson said...

Maybe I can work on it while I have the flu. Who knows what the fever might bring?

Dana King said...

I'm good. The draft is finished. A couple of edits and I'll be ready.