Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sick, sick, sick

And missed going to the movies with Tribe and Mrs. Tribe, going to lunch with my friend Mary and going to the movies with Anca et all. The one thing I didn't miss was my writer's group where I threw up all over their bathroom. Their dog, Moby, who is not a people person, did the very kind thing of cuddling up beside me all night-intuiting perhaps how wretched I felt.
Megan "The Song is You" Abbott arrives tomorrow to give her noir talk at the Grosse Pointe Woods Public Library. More than 80 people have signed up to come. I only twisted about a third of their arms. If you're near, come on out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tommorow? I thought it was Tuesday. I'm not going crazy...crazier, am I?

Maria said...

Feel better, sweetie. That's rotten about you being sick for the long weekend. :-(

Megan is Tuesday, yes?

anne frasier said...

so sorry you're still sick! my son called yesterday to give me a scene-by-scene account of his stomach flu. whew. this is a particulary nasty one.