A review of Cold Souls in on Crimespree Cinema right here. Am I the only person in the country to have seen this?
The delightful Kerrie Smith at Mysteries in Paradise passed the torch onto me with a Creative Blogging Award. Thanks. I will never read as many books as Kerrie. She's an inspiration to me as a reader and I could not do Friday's Forgotten Books without her. The award asks me to tell seven things about myself and pass it on to other bloggers.
1) I didn't know I had a fear of heights until I climbed a sand dune in Michigan and turned around. I couldn't come back down. Everyone with me reminded me I couldn't fall off of a sand dune, but it didn't matter. I had to crawl down backward on my stomach so I couldn't see the height.
2) I only started writing when a class I was signed up for on the American Indian had too many books on the syllabus. I switched to a poetry writing class.
3) When I was a kid I had one of the first Batman comics but traded it for an Archie.
4) My paternal grandfather worked in a cigar factory and fathered and raised nineteen children on his salary. They lived in a three bedroom house and all the boys slept in the attic.
5) My maternal grandfather was an architect who fathered and raised one child. He was an architect on the Cathedral of Learning in Pittsburgh.
6) The two boys (well, they were sixteen and seventeen at the time) I dated before I met my husband also became professors (religious studies and biology). Destined for the life I led, I guess.
7) I won an award for the student with the most school spirit when I graduated from high school.
Anyone who has a link of here also has a creative blog so I'm not choosing anyone in particular.