1. I am happy that the Million Women March went so well both in terms of numbers and in terms of there being few if any violence incidents. The one in Detroit was a love fest and Megan tells me the one in DC was transformational and one of the greatest events in her life.
2. I am happy that I saw a play by a friend's son called SMART LOVE and it was sensational. It was about A.I. and it was surprising, touching, thought-provoking. Keep the name Brian Letscher in mind. (He is on SCANDAL if the name rings a bell).
3. I am happy the film HIDDEN FIGURES is doing well. When's the last time a serious movie about the success of black women did well at the box office.
4. I am happy that Phil's C-T scans have been very good. He may only need 2 radiation shots and the last six chemo sessions.
5. I am happy to be nominated for an Edgar award. I never thought I would write a book much less have it get some love. And to be going with my daughter--well, wow!
So how about you? What are you happy about this week?
COLOR of the DAYColorstrology by Michele Bernhardt