Tuesday, November 03, 2015

THANKS AGAIN

To all the people who come here and have taken the time to write a review on their blog, posted a review on amazon or good reads, interviewed me, etc. re: CONCRETE ANGEL.

My real world friends, many of whom have read the book, do not understand the way things are done now so I have been totally reliant on my online friends. But I never dreamed that so many of you would do so much to help me. A million thanks and let me return the favor if you think of a way I can be useful.

9 comments:

Jeff Meyerson said...

You made it easy by writing such a good book!

Jeff

Jeff Meyerson said...

You made it easy by writing such a good book!

Jeff

Rick Robinson said...

My pleasure, Patti, it was a simple task to review your book on my blog and on Amazon, because it's a good book and I enjoyed reading it.

Barry Ergang said...

It's an excellent first novel. Just live with it! :-)

pattinase (abbott) said...

For some reasoni I am having trouble believing people like it.,

Mathew Paust said...

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Who could resist?

Anonymous said...

It's an excellent book, Patti! Happy to help promote it.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Good book and glad to say so.

George said...

You deserve all the success that comes your way. We've got your back!