Thursday, June 04, 2009

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!!

Tom Waits reading.


I loved all of these stories including John Weagly's on PBF, on which I don't know how to comment. Some were sad, some scary, some funny, some weird. But all of them were great.

Thanks so much for taking part in #5. And I'm already thinking about the next one for September.

September=School. There was this really mean kid named Louis Moonblatt who tortured me in second grade, made me an insomniac. He deserves to be the villain in a dozen or so stories. Think about it between now and then.

Thanks again.

6 comments:

Todd Mason said...

It has been an impressive bunch, the few I've had time to read and think about on this busy day.

Hmm...is writing fiction about a childhood bully in any way actionable?

r2 said...

I'm not sure how to comment on PBF either, but I enjoyed the story.

pattinase (abbott) said...

You can make him an adult. Just give him red hair, freckles and a sneer. Picture the bully in A CHRISTMAS STORY grown up.

Iren said...

hey I have red hair (when it's not shaved) and a sneer- School, vanilla-an, go it.

Paul D Brazill said...

I've only read a few but there havr been somegems. As for Mr W...what a man!( great Tom Waits pic BTW) Thanks to you, Gerlad and Aldo!

John Weagly said...

Thanks for the compliments. I'm enjoying the stories as well.

(Also love the Tom Waits picture.)